22 August 2011

1st DAY OF DANISH SCHOOL



Today was the first day of Sprog Skole(Language School)! It all went good & was happy how it all turned out. I was more worried about the bus ride going to Vordingborg,but it went fine. Even though I did whine to G a little about it...nervous!! Sorry,Gerard you were right it went smooth! There is a bus stop right up the road from our house so I just walk there to catch the bus & then to my connection. This is a big bus.



 In my class the students were from all over...Poland,Thailand,Italy,England,Romania,Africa,Afghanistan & a country somewhere by Kazakhstan. The teacher Line was so sweet & only teaches half the week then another teacher Rie fills in the the other half of week. Everyone was welcoming & made me feel good on my first day.... I mean we are all there for the same reasons! They offer kultur & historie letkie(culture & history lessons) so I signed up. These culture & history classes are only for a few 10-12 weeks.

Language School in Vordingborg.



Classroom


Typing what Danish I know to make sense!!


Some moments you are finding yourself  saying....ummm...ummm...umm...but then it comes or you understand the main part of teacher. For the most part my 1st day has been quite a experience so far & hope for the best in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment