34 Weeks
-Babies are about the size of butternut squash.

-This week has started off pretty good so far.
-Just stretching out & little walks around the house.
-I have the daily pressure in pelvic area.
-Listening to Christmas music, of course!
-Just resting as much as I can. Putting my feet up, or even having a nap during the day. It helps improve the blood flow to the placenta, which helps the babies grow.
-We are going Christmas shopping this weekend so hopefully I can hang along. Otherwise, I will be resting on the sofa at Starbucks. Then Gerard has to do the rest,ha! It can be a good thing or bad. Actually, we are half done because one day I felt good & decided to get a jump start. So I shopped local & it wouldn't be so hard on me all at one time.
-My bag for the hospital is 80% packed & babies bag is ready!! We just need a few things for Gerard & a goodie bag.
-Here is a 34 week picture of twins in the womb & how they are laying.

-Lola & I were outside playing around. I decided to make a Christmas wreath. We have tons of pine cones in the yard so why not use them. I only bought the candle holders & snow spray, the rest I had at home.
-This upcoming week we are busy with all Christmas parties, doctor appointments, tour of the local Brewery with employees & colleagues, & more Christmas parties. I will continue to write as it gets further along in the week. I am excited to see how big the two littles have grown in two weeks. Also a tad bit nervous what the doctor tells us about the last of pregnancy, exciting!
......................................................................
-I survived week 34 of pregnancy, yeah! I am really happy these two are still baking so they can get bigger & stronger.
-I have had the normal discomfort & at times is more than other times. Our shopping tour to Copenhagen went good & I was surprised I lasted that long. By late afternoon, I was tired in my legs. The next day, I knew I would pay for it- Pay Back! It was true, I didn't do much except lay around because of the tiredness.
-Still doing my daily stretches/walking around the house & drinking lots of fluids.
-Sleeping is just not so good for me. I wake up a lot in night, but then in day time I nap.
-The Braxton Hicks contractions come & go.
-My face, feet & hands are little fuller these days.
-I am a little more hungry at times. I have the want to eat, but can't suddenly because it's too much all at once. So I take a few bites & pause or just eat smaller portions throughout the day.
-I love fresh fruit, but still only want to have apples!
-The dairy had a Christmas party this week & went really good & smooth. It started around lunch time & went on to later afternoon. The timing was great so everyone could take part of it. Gerard's mom ordered the big meal so that helped tons with not having to cook the entire day. I couldn't help that much because I am big pregnant.
-Gerard & I had an appointment at the hospital to see the two babies. It was much better than last visit. We could see that the measurements that were taken last time were not that correct. This time was better & we all could see the twins have grown. It was a nice feeling & a little relief. So Baby #1 is 2245 g (5 lbs) & Baby #2 is 1893 g (4 lbs) I think that is a good size for me being 34 weeks. Everything looked good from the visit & blood pressure was still doing fine. Baby #1 is now almost head to head with Baby #2. Baby #2 is way down in my pelvis area & will probably be the first to come out. Therefore, I have tons of pressure & very heavy tummy. The doctor felt everything was going according to plan & next appointment we will discuss a 'date', finally. Because we have no date just seeing how each week goes. The doctor still is advising & thinks I can give birth normal without a cesarean. Which has been my plan from start & they are laying head down so should be fine. We talked a little about if my water doesn't break then they will break my water to help move the process along. Exciting to see what will happen these next weeks!!!
- The babies are still so very active all day & night. I think there was one day this week where they were a little more quiet & not rolling around.
-The doggy has been attached to me everywhere I go in the house or needs more contact.
-For some reason, every time I wake up I think my water is going to break. It didn't this week anyway.
-Gerard & I getting more nervous & anxious as it gets closer. I already said, sorry to him if I something mean or ugly comes out of my mouth during labor!
-Overall this week went by fast & getting closer to Christmas.
-This week has started off pretty good so far.
-Just stretching out & little walks around the house.
-I have the daily pressure in pelvic area.
-Listening to Christmas music, of course!
-Just resting as much as I can. Putting my feet up, or even having a nap during the day. It helps improve the blood flow to the placenta, which helps the babies grow.
-We are going Christmas shopping this weekend so hopefully I can hang along. Otherwise, I will be resting on the sofa at Starbucks. Then Gerard has to do the rest,ha! It can be a good thing or bad. Actually, we are half done because one day I felt good & decided to get a jump start. So I shopped local & it wouldn't be so hard on me all at one time.
-My bag for the hospital is 80% packed & babies bag is ready!! We just need a few things for Gerard & a goodie bag.
-Here is a 34 week picture of twins in the womb & how they are laying.

-Lola & I were outside playing around. I decided to make a Christmas wreath. We have tons of pine cones in the yard so why not use them. I only bought the candle holders & snow spray, the rest I had at home.
-This upcoming week we are busy with all Christmas parties, doctor appointments, tour of the local Brewery with employees & colleagues, & more Christmas parties. I will continue to write as it gets further along in the week. I am excited to see how big the two littles have grown in two weeks. Also a tad bit nervous what the doctor tells us about the last of pregnancy, exciting!
......................................................................
-I survived week 34 of pregnancy, yeah! I am really happy these two are still baking so they can get bigger & stronger.
-I have had the normal discomfort & at times is more than other times. Our shopping tour to Copenhagen went good & I was surprised I lasted that long. By late afternoon, I was tired in my legs. The next day, I knew I would pay for it- Pay Back! It was true, I didn't do much except lay around because of the tiredness.
-Still doing my daily stretches/walking around the house & drinking lots of fluids.
-Sleeping is just not so good for me. I wake up a lot in night, but then in day time I nap.
-The Braxton Hicks contractions come & go.
-My face, feet & hands are little fuller these days.
-I am a little more hungry at times. I have the want to eat, but can't suddenly because it's too much all at once. So I take a few bites & pause or just eat smaller portions throughout the day.
-I love fresh fruit, but still only want to have apples!
-The dairy had a Christmas party this week & went really good & smooth. It started around lunch time & went on to later afternoon. The timing was great so everyone could take part of it. Gerard's mom ordered the big meal so that helped tons with not having to cook the entire day. I couldn't help that much because I am big pregnant.
-Gerard & I had an appointment at the hospital to see the two babies. It was much better than last visit. We could see that the measurements that were taken last time were not that correct. This time was better & we all could see the twins have grown. It was a nice feeling & a little relief. So Baby #1 is 2245 g (5 lbs) & Baby #2 is 1893 g (4 lbs) I think that is a good size for me being 34 weeks. Everything looked good from the visit & blood pressure was still doing fine. Baby #1 is now almost head to head with Baby #2. Baby #2 is way down in my pelvis area & will probably be the first to come out. Therefore, I have tons of pressure & very heavy tummy. The doctor felt everything was going according to plan & next appointment we will discuss a 'date', finally. Because we have no date just seeing how each week goes. The doctor still is advising & thinks I can give birth normal without a cesarean. Which has been my plan from start & they are laying head down so should be fine. We talked a little about if my water doesn't break then they will break my water to help move the process along. Exciting to see what will happen these next weeks!!!
- The babies are still so very active all day & night. I think there was one day this week where they were a little more quiet & not rolling around.
-The doggy has been attached to me everywhere I go in the house or needs more contact.
-For some reason, every time I wake up I think my water is going to break. It didn't this week anyway.
-Gerard & I getting more nervous & anxious as it gets closer. I already said, sorry to him if I something mean or ugly comes out of my mouth during labor!
-Overall this week went by fast & getting closer to Christmas.


No comments:
Post a Comment