19 October 2014

Twins 23 Weeks


23 Weeks
-Babies are the size of two big grapefruits.

-Babies faces  are fully formed, simply need a little more fat to fill out. They are listening to voices & my heartbeat. I love them so much....two little small people. Wonderful!
-I got on the scale this week & NO LIE it told me I was lighter. NO LIE! I just died laughing, right! Needless to say, I did not get on it again. lol! I told Gerard, it's not my fault I weigh less. I was waiting to see the E sign, error.
-Still drinking lots of fluids daily & my water bottle just follows me around.
- Using my creams & oils on the round belly. A little itching but not too bad. I was laying in bed one evening & just put oil on belly. So my shirt was up so my belly could dry a little & I looked down & could see Baby #1 on my left move up & down fast. Crazy!
-I have been stretching out more & tired to go to workout class.
-We have been buying baby clothes a little, it is so much fun. 
-I have more pressure in pelvic area. All the pressing & heavy belly.
-My body gets more tired now so resting when I can. 
- The evenings are a little better this week. Sleeping is also okay, I wake up because they are active.
-I play music for them & I think they are a little more calm. Yeah!
-I am curious to see babies next doctor visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment