17 Weeks

-Babies are the size of onions.
-They are approx 5 inches long (12.6 cm.)
-Babies are getting stronger everyday.
-I can't believe how quickly my belly is growing.
- I have been putting oils & creams on my belly 3x a day to help prepare all the expanding,ha!
-Still drinking a lot of water.
-No cravings this week.
-I have been light walking & stretching out.
-In the early mornings 4 am -6 am babies are very active & tummy is hard....no sleep for Mama.
-We do not know the genders of babies.
-G & I have not talked about names so much.
-My gums are sensitive in my mouth these days.
-I need a snack in the afternoons & can't skip it. If I do my body makes me grumpy & babies know it too.
-I picked out some paint samples for the baby room.
-Still very tired at times & can feel a little stress in legs.
-I potty often...still!
-Someone loaned me a twin book & have been reading & getting some twin advice.
-Started using a long pillow to help comfort me in the night.
-Random thought: I hope I make it full term.
-I bought a few maternity clothes to start wearing in the upcoming weeks. Plus I needed some pants now that it is feeling like fall this week. So much room now!
-I think about you two almost every minute & so in love.

-Babies are the size of onions.
-They are approx 5 inches long (12.6 cm.)
-Babies are getting stronger everyday.
-I can't believe how quickly my belly is growing.
- I have been putting oils & creams on my belly 3x a day to help prepare all the expanding,ha!
-Still drinking a lot of water.
-No cravings this week.
-I have been light walking & stretching out.
-In the early mornings 4 am -6 am babies are very active & tummy is hard....no sleep for Mama.
-We do not know the genders of babies.
-G & I have not talked about names so much.
-My gums are sensitive in my mouth these days.
-I need a snack in the afternoons & can't skip it. If I do my body makes me grumpy & babies know it too.
-I picked out some paint samples for the baby room.
-Still very tired at times & can feel a little stress in legs.
-I potty often...still!
-Someone loaned me a twin book & have been reading & getting some twin advice.
-Started using a long pillow to help comfort me in the night.
-Random thought: I hope I make it full term.
-I bought a few maternity clothes to start wearing in the upcoming weeks. Plus I needed some pants now that it is feeling like fall this week. So much room now!
-I think about you two almost every minute & so in love.
No comments:
Post a Comment