Today I miss Dublin Dr.Pepper & my Mom! SWEETNESS! The ones of you who live in Texas know what I am talking about with Dublin Dr. Pepper....it is the BEST! For some reason it popped in my head today & it brings back memories. One, helping Nana gather the empty bottles & taking them back to Dublin to get new. Back then they came in crates no paper cartons.ha! Also I can remember every now & then Nana making a Dr.Pepper Cake....yummy! Another being when I was a kid going to my Nana's & she always having ''cold soda pops'' in the fridge. That is what she called them(still does)it was always a treat!! Even when we lived in New Mexico she would always send my mom a case of Dublin Dr.Peppers with her while she came to visit us. So now I have something to look forward to when I visit Texas again!!

Dr.Pepper is the oldest bottler in the world. Dublin Dr.Pepper also has the distinction of being bottled with Imperial Pure Can Sugar-the original Dr.Pepper formula.
Well today I was missing my Mom. Especially her sweet hugs!! Some days it's harder than others, but I always miss her. We talk often or do internet chats so that helps out tremendoulsy. I just try to think that we live in another state instead of in another COUNTRY!
No comments:
Post a Comment